The following was taken from reports of the Pinal County Sheriff’s Office.
Arrests/citations/summonses: Ricky M. McCreery, 38, of Casa Grande was arrested Thursday for driving with a suspended license.
• Samantha N. Hendrickson, 24, of Stanfield was arrested Thursday for two counts failure to appear and two counts interfering with judicial proceedings.
• Nathan A. Petrlich, 35, of Florence was arrested Thursday for assault with intent and disorderly conduct.
Burglaries/thefts/criminal damage: A home burglary was reported Thursday in the 49000 block of West Val Vista Road near Maricopa.
Accidents/incidents: A 12-year-old boy was reported bitten by a dog Thursday in the 14000 block of South Diablo Road in Arizona City.
• A traffic accident with injuries was reported Thursday near Selma Highway and Eleven Mile Corner Road near Casa Grande.
• A traffic accident with injuries was reported Thursday near Selma Highway and La Palma Road near Eloy.
• A trash fire was reported Thursday in the 2100 block of North Shirley Road near Maricopa.
Pinal County Court Log
The following was taken from records at the Pinal County Clerk of Superior Court office in Florence.
Arraignments/indictments: (arraigned Friday, unless otherwise noted, before Judge Pro Tem Bradley Soos): Jose A. Ramirez-Melendrez, 23, Eloy, possession or use of marijuana and drug paraphernalia, threatening, disorderly conduct, indicted March 11.
• Luis F. Camacho-Melendrez, 28, Eloy, four counts aggravated driving under the influence of alcohol, indicted March 11.
• Jose L. Salinas Jr., 49, Maricopa, second-degree burglary, theft, indicted March 11.
• Ramon Ramirez-Molina, 23, Florence, possession of marijuana for sale and for transportation or sale, indicted March 6.
• Juan R. Lara, 57, Casa Grande, five counts molesting a child, indicted March 6.
• Steven Ortega, 33, Casa Grande, shoplifting, indicted March 4.
• Benjamin Smith, 19, Coolidge, three counts sexual conduct with a minor, indicted Feb. 20.
• Gregory Gross, 55, Eloy, arson of an occupied jail or prison, destruction of a jail, criminal damage, indicted Feb. 13, 2008.