The following information was taken from public records on file at the Casa Grande Police Department.
Arrests/citations/summonses: Anthony May, 43, was cited June 6 for violating a city order and trespassing.
• Norbert Lopez, 52, was cited June 6 for violating a city order and trespassing.
• Byron Nelson, 51, was arrested Sunday on an outstanding warrant for failing to appear in court.
• Carmen Espinoza-Villescaz, 50, was arrested Monday on an outstanding warrant.
• Donald Paul, 56, was arrested Monday on suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol.
• Michael Duran, 37, was arrested Tuesday on several outstanding misdemeanor warrants.
• Gerald Manuel, 36, was arrested Wednesday on an outstanding warrant.
Burglaries/thefts/criminal damage: Two computer tablets, two silver necklaces and a pair of gold earrings were stolen Sunday in the 1100 block of East Avenida Grande.
• A man entered a residence uninvited and threw a television on to the floor Tuesday in the 1100 block of East Second Street. After the outburst, the man reportedly ran out the door and down the road.
• A rock was thrown through a front window of the Dollar General Store, at 1488 N. Pinal Ave., on Wednesday, causing an estimated $1,000 in damage.
• A $300 iPhone was stolen Wednesday from an unlocked car in the 1200 block of West Chimes Tower Drive.
• A wallet, which contained a driver’s license, credit card, Social Security card and medical identification card was stolen Wednesday from an unlocked vehicle in the 3500 block of North Arthur Lane.